- Read the label before use and always follow its instructions strictly.
- Before use wear protective clothes, gloves, goggles, and face shield.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before eating, drinking or smoking and after work.
- Do not smoke, drink or eat during use.
- Do not spray in windy weather and against wind.
- Avoid skin and eyes contact or inhalation of the spray mist.
- Never contaminate ponds, water ways and ditches.
- Always dispose empty containers safely, after triple rinse and add rinsing to spray tank and do not re-use the empty containers for other purposes.
- Store pesticide in its original containers tightly closed.
- Store away from children, food and drinks.
- Store in a dry, well ventilated place, at room temperature away from direct sunlight.